MGSE MIS 4804
By the end of this course, the student will be able to:
● Analyze digital technologies of innovation with transformative change to business and digital business models on the trends in information technology (i.e. SMAC).
● Integrate digitalization in business organizations through operational processes and user experience analyses and create value through data analytics in an AI base context.
● Explain the contributions and competitive advantages of digital transformation for a business organization
By the end of this course, the student:
● Will have an overview of the changes that Digital Transformation can bring to companies
● Will be familiar with the dimensions of the digital transformation
● Will have grasped the impact and the Added Value of Data related to the Digital Transformation for the various business lines.
● Will comprehend the core of digital technologies (deep learning & Blockchain) initializing Digital Transformation
1. Basic management knowledge and understanding of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) 2. Interest in economy and business current affairs for the 4th industrial revolution
●The group work for the evaluation could be a white paper.
1.The grade includes the quality of the paper and the presentation
2.The topic scope will be given at the beginning
●The final exam will cover all contents in class.
●Final grade= a white paper (50%) + exam (50%)
● Online courses
● Group project (a white paper)
● Online coaching sessions (five advisors)
Programme grande école