MPYE MKT 7002
After this course you will be able to:
• Apply the basic concepts and principles of B2B marketing;
• Segment customers and position an organization in the marketplace;
• An enhanced understand markets and customers;
• Manage customer relationship management;
• Build a value proposition;
• Understand product, service and channel management;
• Develop an integrated B2B marketing mix;
• Identify current developments in B2B marketing;
• Understand the relationship between marketing and sales;
• Contribute more effectively to the B2B marketing activities of the organization.
The course examines B-to-B marketing issues within the European and international environments focusing on the the contribution of e-enabled aspects of these activities. Specifically, the course shall address issues related to marketing strategy and planning, organizations as customers, strategic analysis of both industry and markets, market and marketing research and intelligence, selecting a business market and managing the business product portfolio. All of these issues are addressed with the strategic aim of establishing a sustainable, profitable competitive advantage in a business marketing world increasingly subject to the forces of globalization.
Bachelor's degree or postgraduate diploma or appropriate professional qualification
- Call attendance and active participation: 10%
- Exercises : 15%
- Cases analyses and other group work: : 75%
Lectures, seminars, case analyses, exercises and group presentations.
Programme grande école,Master of Science