MGSE MAN 4710
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
1. Identify leadership fundamentals and entrepreneurial leadership characteristics.
2. Apply creative and predictive logic to recognize opportunities and to innovate a solution.
3. Explain the relationships among social, environmental, and economic value creation.
4. Examine a stakeholder model with a global worldview and resource potential.
5. Assess entrepreneurial leadership characteristics for self- and social-awareness.
6. Evaluate reporting metrics with particular emphasis upon community and social responsibility.
This class is comprised of:
Online Discussions & Reflections: 20%
In-Class Activities: 6@5%
Leadership Analysis & Presentation: 20%
Major Assignments: Mid-Term & Fina:l 30%
This grade is divided by 5 to give a grade over 20.
To help achieve the course objectives, a combination of pedagogical approaches will be used: (1) professor-led facilitation and immersive-learning class activities on key concepts, tools, and approaches to leadership fundamentals and entrepreneurial leadership; (2) analysis of leaders with in-class and online discussions in order to share, cross-examine and comprehend entrepreneurial leadership and its implications; (3) readings, assignments, and reflections in class and online to help guide students through a leadership discovery process; and (4) analysis and presentation of entrepreneurial leaders and their characteristics in both written and oral formats.
Programme grande école