MGSE INT 4699
• learn about the main characteristics of the archetypes of business cultures in the modern world,
• master intercultural aspects in establishing new business contacts,
• understand multiculturalism and the specifics of doing business in an intercultural context,
• cooperate in a multicultural work team.
Demonstrate effective oral communication skills in a professiona context
Be able to work in English
Understand the culture of the countries of the foreign languages studied
- Introduce about the concept of culture in the context of international business management.
- Link concrete questions from the field of communication and management in multicultural environments (countries, towns and cities, companies, schools and other communities) to theoretical knowledge.
- You will raise your intercultural awareness and understand communication in high context or low context cultures.
- You will facilitate an understanding of different possibilities to communicate and spread ideas.
- You will be creative in preparing analyses and adapt to ways of communication in your own or different culture and situations.
PGE-4: Possess effective interpersonal communication skills
PGE-5: Capable of working globally
There will be 6 assignments (most of them individual, one teamwork).
Assignment 1: Getting to know the learning environment,
Assignment 2: Who we are and what we want,
Assignment 3: a short survey.
Then the next 3 assignments are topic based and they need to study the material we provide. Also, at the end of the course is a survey.
Online activities, individual and collaborative /4 synchronous sessions (webinars)
Individual and Team Project by team of 2 to 3 participants from different countries / programmes
Intermediary oral defence and written projects
Final report and oral defence
Programme grande école