MDYF RES 8025
At the end of this seminar, doctoral students will improve their abilities to :
- feedback their learning practice ;
- learn to better locate their relation to class participants ;
- be able to really address students ;
- feeling better in teaching activity and towards students ;
- better identify the possible uses of new technologies in teaching.
The aim of this seminar is to develop teaching activities for future teachers.
The seminar develop various animation strategies, display ways to adapt pedagogy to learning goals and objectives and display new technologies issues towards teaching.
Two courses simulations, distant from two days, will be proposed to doctoral students so that they will be able to test what pedagogical proposals that they will receive along the week through senior teachers advices can bring to their teaching practices.
Moreover, a body and voice development workshop will take place in the middle of the week in the aim to help doctoral students to improve their body language abilities that are too often neglected towards teaching relation to audiences.
100% permanent evaluation, taking into account :
- course attendance and participation along the week (students commitment) ;
- progress in teaching quality between the first and the second teaching simulation, independently from the students starting level (progression) ;
- intrinsic student teaching quality level shown by doctoral students during both teaching simulations (level);
This doctoral pedagogical seminar goes over one whole week and alternates from:
- on the one side pedagogical conferences dealing with principes, experiences, terms and conditions in teaching ;
- on the other side simulation workshops that are video recorded in witch doctoral students are able to concretely train to make their teaching practices evolve in a good-natured and emotionally protected human environment. these workshops also articulates around body and voice training leaded by an external trainer coming from the world of theaters.
Along the week, complementary pedagogical terms and conditions will be mobilized :
- conferences presenting principes, experiences, terms and conditions in teaching ;
- senior teachers and coach actively taking part into the seminar ;
- dealing with new technologies pedagogical issues ;
- small size working group, including a maximum of 12 doctoral students.