MGSE MIS 4402
At the end of this session, students should be able :
- to explain what is a project, (and what is not a project)
- to define what is project management
- to identify the main IS project life cycles,
- to use different workload assessment techniques,
- to establish a project schedule with resource and time constraints,
- to understand key indicators that should be used both at team level and at project level to control an IS project.
The overall grade for the class is a weighted average of three grades:
1. 20% Attendance and participation (0 absence = 20/20, — 6 points for each unattended session)
2. 60% Test (multiple-choice questions)
3. 20% Personal report on Agile management compared to regular Project Management (2 pages)
After an introductory case study, the course is based on a "blended learning" approach. Between sessions, students should learn theoretical basis through on-line videos. Applications of various techniques are made during face-to-face sessions.
Programme grande école