MPYE STR 7002
At the end of the course the students will be able to:
• Properly assimilate concepts, theories and models necessary for an understanding of the dynamics of marketing in the information age;
• Become familiar with the parameters determining an effective global marketing strategy in the information age;
• Design and implement marketing strategies of an organization operating in a competitive global marketplace;
• Apply the knowledge gained from the course in better enhancing the overall competitive position of an organization in the global marketplace.
• Introduce to the student the concepts, theories, and models necessary for a proper understanding of the dynamics of marketing in the information age;
• Familiarize the students with the changing dynamics of marketing in today global marketplace;
• Provides participants with the tools, applications, and frameworks necessary for successful marketing of products and services in today’s highly competitive and dynamic information age;.
• Address specific issues related to proven approaches utilizing modern IT methods that have significantly impacted marketing strategy and management in the information age;
• To enable the student have a better understanding of the impact of modern information and communication technology on marketing theory and practice
• Enable the student to formulate and implement an effective marketing strategy in a global marketing environment dominated by modern information and communication technology.
- Obligatory class attendance and active participation: 15%
- Case presentations, exercises and other group work : 85%
Lectures, exercises, case analyses and group work.
Master of Science