MPYE MAN 7002
At the end of the course the student should be able to:
- Understand the different ways innovation activities have been organized by firms and how these ways of organizing have changed over the last decades
- Have a broad comprehension of concepts and theories for understanding and analyzing change and innovation;
- Identify and critically reflect on key managerial issues and trade-offs in organizing for innovation and change;
- Discuss and propose alternative ways of organizing to encourage innovation, creativity and change in organizations
- Understand the principles underlying creative thinking and problem-solving in the organization;
- Use a range of tools, procedures and behaviours as aids to problem-solving, creative change and the management of innovation;
- Appreciate the impact of information and communication technologies on problem-solving, data access and networking;
This course introduces the student to the perspective of innovation and change in the modern information age. It highlights the tools and techniques necessary to ensure success when bringing new processes and different strategies into an organization.
Bachelor's degree or postgraduate diploma or appropriate professional qualification
- Obligatory class attendance and active participation: 20%
- Case analyses and presentation, other forms of group work: 80%
Lectures, seminars, group work.
Programme grande école,Master of Science