MUSF MKT 2202
Skills - At the end of this course you will be able to :
- Describe the fundamental principles of Data Driven Marketing
- Schematize a customer journey
- Write in a database the customer-advertiser interactions captured throughout the customer journey.
- Design relevant DB variables for use in direct and digital marketing
- Schematize the SIM BDD back-office processes associated with the customer journey.
- Apply ethical reflexes concerning the use of the customer's personal data, in respect of customer privacy and European legislation.
- On the basis of customer-channel contact data, design relevant database indicators for use in digital marketing in order to increase the customer's commitment as he progresses through the contact points of the customer journey.
- Specify marketing indicators, formulated with sufficient precision for a data scientist or coder to develop them.
- Argue the potential benefits for the company of an investment project in a Data Management Platform.
The central pedagogical objective of this course is to enable students to acquire skills specific to the optimization of the customer's experiential customer journey in a Direct, Digital and Data-Driven Marketing context and in the context of the company's IT business platforms (SIM).
Two group projects (20% and 40% of the grade),
A final oral examination - group presentation and questions (40% of the mark).
Blended learning :
Lectures and group projects on a collaborative digital platform (Smaply.com) dedicated to customer journey design. Group work on two case studies created by the teacher on the platform.
Provision of resources on Moodle.