MGSE ENT 6501
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
• explain why entrepreneurship is relevant to a company and why thinking entrepreneurial is important
• describe how to thinking entrepreneurially and how to apply it in practice
• exhibit own entrepreneurial and innovative behavior
• be able to use tools and methods used in entrepreneurial activities
• nominate where good ideas come from and be able to ideate effectively
• understand the methods and practices for innovation within companies as well as corporate venturing
• exhibit skills important to developing entrepreneurial and innovative activity
The course will empower participants to contribute their own experience, apply their knowledge and challenge their thinking. Methods of engagement include lectures, discussion, exercises, readings, short cases, and participant presentations. The course runs over three different days and is designed to be fast-paced, interactive, and engaging.
Participants will be expected to actively participate in course discussions and events, and to critically and productively engage one another in course exercises and presentations. Each morning we will have a debrief session (from 30 minutes to 1 hour) to review what was learned the previous day and how it can apply to participants on the job situations.