MPYE OPM 7002
After this course you will be able to:
- Know and exemplify concepts, strategies, operations and best practices in the global logistics and supply chain sector.
- Understand the logistics system’s basic building blocks and their linkages, including environmental and security requirements, as they apply to companies’ decision making and management models.
- Get familiar with the basic tool kit of global logistics operations and transport system management.
- To develop an understanding of the role of logistics in the current global business environment.
- Be able to analyze complex global logistics cases and develop the appropriate logistics system structure and architecture.
- Apply the functions of logistics management in contributing to the business strategies and overall management of enterprises and corporations.
- Effectively communicate the conclusions of business logistics assessments.
Participation in classroom discussions
Preparation and presentation of case studies in teamwork
Final exam (case study)
Handouts - Lectures - PowerPoint presentations
Classroom discussions of case studies
Bibliography - Glossary
Master of Science