MUFF ICT 2201
After completing this course, students should be able to:
- Identify the social and political dimensions of e-business projects; in particular in the domain of public security and privacy
- Identify the policies regulating and promoting various segments of e-business ventures
The course corresponds to the following learning goals of the Bachelor program
- B1: Acquire fundamental skills (B1-1:"Understand the economic, political and social dimensions of the world and their evolutions")
- B2: "Be able to make good use of innovation and adapt to a competitive environment"
- B5: "Be able to work in an international environment" (B5-1: "be able to work in English")
Group reports (Technology presentation + National policies presentation + Study of state-of-the art ICT projects)
Final grade = max (student report grade; 0.75 group report grade + 0.25 final exam)
As the expected class will have students of many nationalities, the course will ask students to discuss national situations and policies.