MGFE MKT 4401
Master techniques used in business management (accounting, marketing, human resources, law, etc.) and be able to combine them to create or develop a business
Master concepts and techniques used in both domains so they can be used in concrete cases and applied in business day-to-day life.
- Understand the specificities of B2B marketing and Service marketing
- Develop appropriate skills to tackle the B2B market, and master tools which will enable students to take management decisions and adopt marketing strategies and actions in the B2B and service marketing environment.
- Understand the services marketing dynamics (quality, mix, customer engagement and loyalty).
Fundamentals/Principles of Marketing
- Attendance and participation 10 %
- B2B marketing: Group work
o Assignment 1: an 8-slide presentation and supporting Word document: 25%
o Assignment 2:
- Answers to questions in Biopharm’s case study – 2-page document: 15%
- A 5-slide presentation on the social media used by a selected B2B company of the group’s choice– 10%
- Service marketing: group work
o Assignment 3: 1 presentation and supporting document to be delivered in groups: 10%
- Final written exam: service marketing case study – individual work: 30%
Lectures, case work and sharing of business experiences and anecdotes from consumer and b2b industries
Programme grande école